Thursday, July 29, 2010









We have been in Africa for almost 2 months now and I have decided to give this blog thing another try. Because so many people have written and told us how much they enjoyed being a part of the 40 days updates, and because we were so encouraged in hearing from them, I have been motivated to pick up my computer and give it a go. While I won't be updating everyday, you can peek in on us every once in a while and see what we have been up to. There may be nothing more exciting than a chicken laying an egg on our front porch, or an invasion of bees on the back porch, but you are welcome to share it all with us. Knowing all that God has done to bring us here, and what he has already been doing, I am confident you will be apart of many great things to come. But for today I will add some of our recent pictures and leave you with a promise of more to come.


Loving Africa
Denise












No comments: